Private Day Trip to Imlil from MarrakechJanuary 7, 2019
Full Day Private Guided City Tour Discover the Authentic MarrakechJanuary 8, 2019
This full-day trip to the Ouzoud Falls, North Africa’s highest waterfalls, makes what could be a long journey via public transport feel short, with air-conditioned minivan transport. You won’t waste any time getting to the falls as your guide will show you the best routes, allowing time for an optional swim and boat ride (own expense) up to the cascades. Plus, hotel pickup and drop-off in Marrakech is included.
What to Expect
After pickup from your Marrakech hotel, travel east in a minivan through rural Morocco to the Ouzoud Falls.
On arrival, walk through olive groves owned by generations of Berber farmers and descend to the gorge below the waterfalls. At the base, stroll by the river and marvel at the three-tiered falls, which cascade into a pool. Take photos and, if you wish, enjoy a swim in the cool waters and an optional boat ride (own expense) close to the cascades to feel the spray.
Afterward, step ashore and visit one of the cafes or restaurants overlooking the river for lunch (own expense). Finally, climb the steps back to the top. Pause on route to see the falls from various angles, watch for the rainbows in the mist, and meet and feed the monkeys that gather here.
Your trip then finishes with a drop-off back at your hotel.
- See the Ouzoud Falls in comfort on a minivan day trip from Marrakech
- Explore the river valley and admire the falls from every angle
- Swim beneath the falls and meet the monkeys that gather in the area
- Enjoy a boat ride and relaxing lunch (both at own expense)
- No navigation worries with a guide to help you make the most of the falls
Departure Point : from hotel or Riad in Marrakech, Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time : 8am (pickup from hotel or Riad in Marrakech city)
8:30am (tour begins)
Duration : 24h
Return Details : Returns to original departure point
– Price : 120 euro ( Price per tour ).
– The prices mentioned above are for 1 to 4 people – Up 4 people the price changes.